Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dr. N Rajam - Soor Das Ji Bhajan in Rupak Taal





Bhajan by: Soor Das ji
Player: Dr N Rajam

Taal: Rupak Taal
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel so comforted when I hear this.... Like a lover's arms have embraced me warmly... He truly loves me... and I truly love him..... and the world is perfect around us.... :)

I learnt to play the violin in the gayaki style which is the forte of Dr. N Rajam. In this style, instrumental music is played the way a song is sung - the techniques of singing are applied to instrumental music.

I don't know which bhajan by Soor Das this is. I just found it in an album and fell in love with it. The title says Soor Das ji Bhajan in Rupak Taal but doesn't mention which bhajan it is. So if anyone out there is listening to this and knows about it, please tell me! I would love to know what words comprise this divine melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment